Originally Posted By: CJBS2003
Where ya been George? Hadn't seen you on here in a while... Figures talk of HSB would bring you out of hiding!

Travis you really don’t want to know … grin ,,, really appreciate your asking!
Been hiding out in my recliner on a BlueBell diet trying to regain 20 lbs of muscle loss after two years of chemo, radiation, two major surgeries with massive infections, total of 16 days in hospital with phone calls and visits from most special PB friends ever, telling me “don’t give up – don’t give up –don’t give up – so I didn’t have any options other than to move forward. Record number of endless Texas 100+ days w/o rain kept me housebound this summer.

Clean CT scan last month – no cancer!!!!!
My doc told me that knowing what a 85+ year old was going through, he had serious doubts I would make it - I fooled him and now his favorite patient!!!!

A lesson for you youngsters – get in shape and stay in shape if you want to survive old age – it’s not for sissies as Art Linkletter once said.

I had to decide to move on or give up my favorite fishin’ hole and I’m not much inclined to run … so now have upgraded my aeration system to survive further Texas droughts and heat waves and done supplemental HSB and LMB stocking – I’m moving on even if having to use a stick to keep from falling in the ponds…

Gonna go to deer camp next week tho and then back to flinging flies at my favorite pond fish – y’all know – HSB rule – makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck and want to throw rocks at LMB …

Thanks to all of my PB friends that have provided support and prayers.
Couldn’t have made it without you!
George