Dave,

Great update. It sounds like the BG are growing nicely. I hope mine are fending for themselves. It's a fish eat fish world in my pond so who knows what has become of the BG or RES.

So it seems like you were satisfied with the Aqua Vu overall. Do you think it will be a useful tool around the pond?

Next time get a photo of your lurker GSF, sounds like a nice fish. My record won't hold for much longer anyway and I can't think of anyone I'd rather get knocked of by. Besides at least El Dorado County would still hold the record. \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by dave in el dorado ca:
watch yer back jeff \:D \:D
I don't worry about that too much. Most folks don't pay attention to 98% of what I post. I post some of the most ridiculous stuff and don't even get a reaction. Kinda cracks me up. I did a post about using lop eared rabbits as forage base - - nothing. I did a post in which I inserted as many goofy acronyms as possible - barely a blip on the radar screen. Big brother may be watching but he aint' watching me so I'm not too worried. \:D

Moderator's Note: No Lop-Eared Rabbits were harmed in the making of this post.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)