Staci, welcome to the forum!

Personally,I would run from that hatchery due to the suggested stocking plan.

There is no where near enough forage fish to feed the predators you want. The 100# of Fatheads is way too high and I would never put in only hybrid bluegill UNLESS I was planning to feed as the HBG will not be able to reproduce very much forage and the offspring they do produce will be very poor in terms of growth in the future.

Crappie in a small body of water are a real gamble to keep under control without heavily fishing the pond also. The WE are Okay, but again, there will be nothing for them to feed on other than an annual YP spawn so the WE will never grow.

If your pond is aerated, I would have to question if the air supply line froze and blocked the air flow as even poor aeration will a pond open in at least a small area where the bubbles break the surface.

I'll let someone else with more knowledge of northern waters chime in on a reasonable stocking plan to help reach your goals, but any 1 acre pond will be very difficult to manage in terms of time if you want Black Crappie in it. This would be a perfect pond for Nate Herman (n8ly here) to suggest a stocking option that will be low maintenance.