I am sure you will get some feedback from some experts here, but I will let you know some issues I have already run into with my small pond and too many CC.

I now have the worst FA issue I have seen and it has never been like this until I stocked it. Still trying to decide on chemicals (which I do not like to use) or Tilapia (which I waiting for my ponds to warm up) to help with it (may need a combo of both).

Plus you mentioned that you have placed structure for them to spawn. If this is the case then you may want to cut the numbers back, as they may overpopulate if you do not.

Now I understand that you want the fish in there, but if you are feeding they very well could be ready to eat within a year depending on the size you stock and what size you want them to be before removing them. So if they pull off a good spawn you will have way more than the 1000 you speak of.

Now again I am not an expert, but I also did not have the advice from all the wonderful people on here, so I now have to deal with the fact that the fish farm sold me way too many fish and either need to work like heck to get it back in balance or bite the bullet, kill it off now and start over right.

Since I am stubborn and money is tight the first option is the way I am going and will let nature take its course. I just wanted to throw that out there since some fish farms are only out there to make money not a nice pond for the owners. (which may be the case with both options you have ordered fish from?)

Next time you get fish try to use someone from here if possible, I do not have that option where I live without driving 5 hours or having them delivered which is not cost effective for my small pond. (one day I hope to have a large pond and will use at least one if not more sources of fish here on pond boss)

Thanks