Good to hear it's a RBS, I think I may have some more of these. The small wet weather stream that feeds the pond has a bridge crossing and I've spotted some sunfish about the same size as this one under it the past couple days. I've never heard of BG looking for moving water so I'm guessing these could be RBS as well, I may move the minnow trap up there once the rain disappears this weekend and see if I can't catch a few of them.

This stream also has me wondering about another possibility for additional forage fish. Pretty much any stream around here contain creek chubs. I've looked back through the posts on here for info on them and the main reason they don't work in ponds is lack of flowing water. This stream has been running since the first heavy rain back in March and is probably deep enough for chubs to go into it. Or, if gravel was added at the mouth to the lake, could it possibly work as a spawning ground for chubs? It seems that they'll hit just about any bait you throw in the water once June rolls around so I would bet that they would learn to take feed easily. Worth considering or bad idea?