Bluegill fever, I also have a pond where I'm raising HBG. The LMB are already in place, and outside of 5 grass carp and a handful of RES, the Bass and HBG make up the bulk of the population.
I stocked it two years ago with HBG purchased from a hatchery, and LMB moved over from another one of my ponds. Non feed trained. The Bass will readily consume aquamax when I feed every night. In the beginning there were just a few individuals who would eat it, but their numbers are growing.
When I feed I walk the circumference of the pond and throw out pellets in the areas where I've learned the fish like to eat. I've given up trying to feed in a central location, it works better for me to bring the food to the fish, rather than the other way around. Last night, I threw feed to 4 different groups of Bass cruising the shallows, and they all went for it. It wasn't just a reflexive strike either, as they continued to hit pellets until they had consumed all of them. Keep in mind that natural forage in a pond of this sort is almost non-existent. It appears to me that a HBG x LMB pond could be a good way to feed train Bass. It looks like hunger can be a powerful incentive. the question is, would they stay on feed if they were moved to another body of water?

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.