My 2.5 acre pond built summer 1990. Stocked it with 20lbs fatheads, 350 catfish 4" to 6" long, 350 catfish 6" to 8" long, 600 coppernose blue gill fall of 1990. March of 1990 I added 500 Florida bass. Added 12 grass carp in 2002. I left everything alone, didn't take anything out for about 2 years. For awhile the catfish fed very well. Bass have always been hard to catch but I know there some big ones there. The catfish disappeared. This spring I had a long trot line out for three days and nights and caught one small catfish. I don't see nor do we catch the bluegill anymore. The catfish disappeared before my otter infestation and I assume the otters got the blugill. Not sure what they did to the bass. I'm thinking of restocking the catfish and bluegill. Not sure just what is there any more. Really don't want to do the shocking procedure. Would I be doing okay to add catfish and blue gill and see what happens? In addition to having bass fishing I would like to have the catfish and blue gill too. The max depth is 17 ft. Pond is located in the pine hill of East Texas.