If you are going to stock a forage species you are more than likely going to have to source it from the wild. I know of no hatcheries in our region than carry species such as stickleback or GSH. If you want to try GSH there are only a couple lakes that I know of in western WA that they are found in. Ironically they are two of the better lakes for LMB fishing as well. Also remember than when you stock from the wild you can also bring in unwanted diseases and parasites in with the fish. So be careful. I believe the Stickleback could serve some purpose as a forage in a pond but Im not sure how well they are going to reproduce. In lake Washington they are the very abundant and I know the cutthroat predate heavily on them. I did also read that a very high percentage of stickleback in the wild harbor tape worms so if the pond will be used for harvesting food you might want to take that into consideration as well. Another main forage species of trout around here in the wild is the mottled sculpin. Trout and bass absolutely love them but again its a crap shoot as to how well they will reproduce in a small pond. In only 1/4 acre after the first couple years whatever species you decide to put in as forage will more than like be consumed anyway by predators without supplemental stocking but they will provide a good jumpstart and help supplement the pellet feed.If you can, give the forage a year head start to reproduce and grow before adding the predator fish. Good luck with the ponds and keep us updated!