Great news that you wore them down. I know that being in limbo on what they were going to do really causes you to stop making improvements.

Years ago I had a friend who had a great, renovated 100 year old cabin on the Meramec River in Missouri, a geal show place (and he made one of the best martinis I ever tasted). They Feds were going to build about a 15000 acre lake and, after years of rangling, they bought him out. He bought another place in another county, build a new log cabin, and three months later they killed the Meramec Lake Project and offered to sell him his old land back---to late, but someone got a great place on the river along with 80 acres.

I won't be there for the Regional this weekend, a little far to travel, but I told my wife that if I ever finally retire I will never miss a regional Pond Boss Conference again. I've been to two. Have a great time.

"I love living. I have some problems with my life, but living is the best thing they've come up with so far." � Neil Simon,