LOL I don't care about the hijacking as long as questions get answered in the mix. Don't want the place to be boring and all.

Now Friday I went out to the property location and learned somethings.

Originally it looks like the pond was about two feet higher than it is now. One of the pipes put in by the county feeds into the marshlands / watershed to help with those levels. The other pipe actually feeds the other two ponds that the neighbor owns. I guess the neighbor asked the original owners for help and they obliged.

In addition one thing I noticed was along the road and going around the side of the pond to the neighbors two ponds was a trench. When I asked about this they told me that the previous owners dug this to keep rain water from the road from polluting their pond and instead feed it into the neighbor's pond.

I also saw some hatchling fish around the edges of the pond and they told me that there is some LMB, Bream, CC, and they weren't sure but for weed control they said they think there is some Grass Carp in the pond as well.

Now the nice thing is that the fingerling area has a gate in front of it so there is a chance for the fingerlings to grow before releasing them out to the rest of the lake.