ya I think Im going to try a plastic bread rack for the difuses mount with some weight on it for my mounting plate. amd have some stainless cable I am going to attach to all 4 corners going into 1 peice that will be 16 foot long with a duck decoy on the end of it that way I can row out grab the decoy and move it shallow for winter. The elctricty is about 200 feet away nothing a ditch-witch cant solve. I put my 240ft service line for cabin. with 1 they wor great and the rental shop only charges like 50$ for 4 hours. we did the service line, ditched it, put it in conduit and backed filled it and had the Ditch-witch back to the rental shop in 3 1/2 hours. Just went to menards today and bought all the conduit and outside boxes. So this spring my "RC51 Aeration Diffuser Station ®" will be on-line lol. Thanks again!

A weeks worth of vacation, 59 hours in a John Deere 160, 2 logs of Skoal, 1500$ in fuel, Lots of help from the neigbors and my old man, and a wife with an open mind to let me dig a pond at are cabin. All i can say is life is good!