That's O.K. Mike. Like we discussed, if I don't see that big boy by the time Muzzleloader season is winding down I can shoot one of the bucks that I've been seeing and then start whacking and stacking the does. The most does that I've seen on the property that I'm hunting this year is 15-16 in a day. I'm not sure if any were double counted. I have seen a total of 4 or 5 different bucks in person and on trail cams, and at least another 3 on trail cams only.

Ken, we can only shoot one buck per year here in Indiana, and one more if you hunt in an "urban" zone.

Does are another matter. It's on a county-by-county basis, no personal limit. I think I could legally shoot close to 400 does if I were able to take my limit in every county in the state. Just counting the 3 counties that I have hunted in this year, I can legally take 20 "bonus" does. Since I was able to purchase a lifetime license before they discontinued them, my cost of a deer license is a piece of paper and ink to write out the information that is required.

I saw this baby's daddy in person and that's the one that I want. If I was sitting 10" more to the left I'd have my hands on him.

Here's the other bucks that I have on camera. I can't change the date, so don't go by that. I'll be pulling the SD card this evening for the latest pics.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).