I guess I'm not as concerned with whatever is used to take a deer, as I am with the folks who are doing the taking. It seems there are a lot of people who never pick up a firearm or bow any other time of the year, then decide they want to go deer hunting. Although I have been a squirrel hunter most of my 44 years, I've never had the desire to kill a deer. I bear no malice toward those who do, it's just not my thing. But every fall it's the same old story. Drive down any country road around here during deer season and scope out the license plates, out of county, and out of their element. The woods are filled with blaze orange poser wannabees, brand spankin' new tree stands, the latest realtree camo, and enough ammunition to fight another world war. Even though my property is posted no hunting, deer season forces me to become a virtual prisoner, afraid to venture into my own woods for whatever reason. To me, any type of hunting is a continuation of my outdoor lifestyle, that includes fishing, mushroom hunting, trapping, ginseng hunting, timber stand improvement, camping, firewood cutting, etc. I don't want to be anywhere near someone who picks up a weapon once a year, just so he or she can kill something. And yes, proper deer harvest is essential to maintain a healthy population, I just don't think buying a license should be the only qualification. My one sentence sum up of deer season? "Please God, just let it be over quickly"

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.