JKB,

You're not going to believe this:

I got a call from an old acquaintance today asking pond questions for a friend. I hadn't talked to him in at least a year. He's a commercial paint supplier and contractor. Super nice guy. Anyway he asked me if I knew someone in aquaculture that he had just painted some concrete fish tanks for. Of course I did as it's small group in this state. I told him about my experience with the epoxy and his response was I should have called him and he would have given me a gallon of the stuff he painted the tanks with for free! I could shoot myself! He's still going to give me a gallon for free when he's in the area next week and I think I'm going to use it even though I have other stuff on order. He says this stuff is safe enough to drink from and stays flexible, which is what I need for a metal tank as they flex little as they fill (definitely true), and the stiff epoxies sometimes can't fully handle that. It also sticks to itself well unlike other epoxies.

I could have saved myself some money if I had only thought of calling him!

Looks I like I will have some of the other resin for sale really cheap if anyone is interested. Hint, hint.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 10/12/10 08:22 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.