I've temporarily escaped. We managed to get a break in my schedule and are up at our pond property. I've managed to hack into a free Wi-Fi signal at a local restaurant (well not actually hack in as they let any idiot use it, which of course explains why I'm using it).

Anyhoo, the property looks great, no sign of theft, vandalism or damage of any kind.

The game cameras are working well. They did capture photos of two trespassers (both men and oddly enough both bare footed). We don't recognize either of them. We are considering forwarding the photos to the local Sheriff.

The good and fun news is that the game cameras have captured some great photos of wild life. I'll edit and post the photos when we get back but I'm telling you we have some good pictures. Deer-o-plenty (no surprise there), some Mountain Hare, a red fox (no not THE Redd Foxx), a coyote (where's the Coyote Helper when you need it), a couple of feral cats (the neighbor said he feeds them) and best of all, drum roll please, we have some great photos of a Bob Cat!

We have plenty more chores to do around the place (I thought living in the country meant living a life of leisure, boy was I wrong).

So far we haven't gone fishing once (are my priorities messed up or what?).

We're having fun and working hard.

If I can check in again while I'm gone I will.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)