Hi everybody. I've been lurking for a while and decided to talk about my situation. My brother and I are managing our new four acre pond. It is oxbow shaped and has a max depth of 20-25 feet. It was built in 2009 and for the rest of last year we added tons of stone and structure in it. He was already thinking SMB. This spring we put in fatheads and golden shiners which seem to be doing well. Crayfish have made there home here already, probably coming from the nearby vernal marsh. Anyway, now we are thinking about other fish, which we will stock next spring. Our goals are to create a serene lake/pond with quality fishing, I'm not talking huge fish, or tons of easily caught fish but somewhere in between. Also, we want to make the best of our northern location, so I'm ruling out LMB/BG. Finally, we really want diverse fishing. I was even thinking about adding my pet bowfin in the mix as a novelty catch, and maybe I'll see him cruising the lake once in a while. I have the forage, now I want to start talking the real fish. What do you guys think I should do?