Originally Posted By: The Pond Frog
I can't make it much simpler unless I come do it myself.

Haven't you always wanted to come see Wild, Wonderful West Virginia? laugh

Thanks a million, PF. You made that so simple that even I can understand it!

I see that I can buy Weedtrine at the local Tractor Supply store and it appears that is also a Diquat based product. I assume it will work the same way as Reward, which is not carried at TSC.

As for the surfactant, should that be available to me somewhere locally? I'd certainly prefer to patronize Greg, but if there's any way possible, I want to get the first treatment in tomorrow as I'll be gone again for the next 3 - 4 days. Nothing would make me happier than to return home and find that the watermeal had started dying already while I was gone. I just don't know what other sort of store would carry a product like that, not necessarily the name of a store, but the type of store. Maybe a landscaping business?

In any event, if I can't find it, I shall place an order with Greg tomorrow and get started on the treatments beginning next week.

Of course, I naturally release Pond Frog from any and all liability for DO crashes, fish crashes, party crashes, vehicular crashes, hard drive crashes, and the like!

Again, thanks a bunch for the guidance here. Once I get the surfactant nailed down, this cocktail is going in the water and I will post pics along the way!

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB