Moms update, Its been a while and this is tough, Matt is a fighter is all I can say, there is more fight in that one young man then I could ever imagine. It doesnt seem right or fair for him and his family to have to endure this, I know there is a greater power and God has his reason and I have faith!

Dear Family & Friends,

Not really sure what to update. We just keep taking everything in stride... day by day .... hour by hour .... minute by minute. For me and (I think Bob too) - it's gets more difficult with each day. Watching Matt - still praying, hoping and wishing for a miracle. Not wanting to lose our boy - but, not wanting him to suffer.
These days - Matt doesn't make much noise and can't lift his eyebrows or eyelids to answer our questions. He's been having more bloody noses. I got him a Humidifer over the weekend. We will see i that helps.

We miss him - I miss him. I would give anything for Matt to make a mess; with his duct tape and cardboard all over the living room floor or a mess in the kitchen from some sort of concoction he has created. For Matt to ask us to take him to Blockbuster, Gamestop, Walmart or Lowe's for that one movie, game or part he wants or needs to make something.

Sometimes - probably most of the time, we: Emileigh, Bob and myself try to put up a brave front. We are hurting inside everyday.

We've been asked - "what can I (we) do for you?" Just want you to know - we do appreciate phone calls (you aren't bothering us) we won't answer the phone if we are busy with Matt, but please leave a message. Most of the time Bob and I are home alone with Matt. We also don't mind visits - we just ask that you call first... late afternoon and evenings seem to be best.

Peace - Light & Love, Shari

A little snow, Please!