That's a great setup, Travis! Really nicely thought out and organized. I don't have anything that squared away as, like Dave, I primarily fish my own place. I do keep a smaller bag - about the size of a typical toaster - with a shoulder strap that I have used a lot when fishing elsewhere, including wadefishing in some local creeks and streams. I keep a couple of the smaller plastic boxes like your 3600 series, but am not sure what size they are. One has hard baits - topwaters, cranks, buzzbaits - and the and the other has a smaller assortment of soft plastics and hooks, weights, swivels, etc. I also have room to toss in a few bags of larger soft plastics. There's also a pair of hook extractors, EMT style scissors, and a lanyard I bought at Cabela's or some such place that has a variety of things on it - hook sharpener, nail clipper style thing for cutting line, and some other miscellaneous tools that I have never used. The whole thing doesn't probably weigh more than a few pounds, so it's not even noticeably on a long day of wading. I like that setup you put together, though. Really sharp!

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB