It's been raining is small amounts around here most storms past to the south of us. We are supposed to get a 1/2 inch or so today, but will see?

The well pump is 110 volts. I had a digital timer on it for the last three years. It was something I picked up used. I called the manufacture and they said it was to old to repair. I went on line and found a replacement from a hydroponic supply house that is a good replacement. Shopped around for the best price and it was a 1/4 of the price of the old timer when new.

I program the well from 1-2 minutes off and 30-60 seconds on, depending on the water height in the well. I only get about a gallon of water per cycle that is sprayed over the pond surface. Can't keep up with the leak, but it puts cold water into the pond.

I also purchased a new air pump, like the one you use, from the same supplier, at the same price you paid. All I need to do before winter is to put in the larger air line to my soaker hose coil. The line is 3/8 ID and I plan on using the tie wrap sand filled hose idea to hold it down. The pond is only about 4 feet deep now so using the air to cool it down might not be an advantage. I am still running (24/7) the waterfall submersible pump which is drawing water from the bottom of the pond to increase the DO.