Thanks for the feedback everyone. I guess I should have filed a police report. I was just thinking that it would be a waste of law enforcement's time since I didn't know when it occurred (it could have been months ago) but now I see your points.

Greg Grimes got back to me and he has a game camera that I think will fit the bill nicely. BTW, Greg has great prices on game cameras. Contact him before you buy one. Sounds like advertising? It is, how can you lose by supporting a PB Vendor and getting a great deal!

I'm still learning about 12 volt surveillance systems - this might be a part of the solution as well.

If cost is no object (which certainly is not my case) then you can have a super high tech solution. Either game cameras or security cameras that use a built in cell phone data connection to beam photos to either a website or to any email address that you choose. Those systems start at about $2,000 for 1 camera (additional cameras are over $500 each) and the cost goes from there, plus a monthly data connection of approximately $80 per month. The system that I would need would run about $4,500 plus the monthly connection fee. shocked

I'm thinking 3 or 4 game cameras and a two camera 12 volt Time Lapse VCR surveillance system.

Dang this is so much more expensive that 30-30 rounds. laugh

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)