OK...enough of the vegetation stuff. Let's talk lumber.
This is the first time I have worked with pole barn type stuff; CAKE. Fortunately, the trusses were small, so they were easy to handle. The rest of it is mostly a matter of lining and squaring everything up, then kick it into production mode. You pole barn guys know the story.
-

-
-
The rake and the the eaves will be PT 2 x 6. I was too danged tired to concentrate on that stuff, so it'll have to wait 'til the next trip. Besides, it's gonna be a pain getting to the pond sides; still not sure of my plan.
-

-
-
As mentioned in a previous post, there will be a 24" overhang around the entire perimeter of the 14' x 16' deck.
-
I just love that wooden roller coaster look...

-
-
The only questionable engineering decision I made was to use a standard galvanized hurricane rafter tie plate to secure each of the trusses to the supporting beams. Those beams are made of that new PT lumber; AC2. I did use 1-5/8" stainless screws instead of nails, but I wonder if the actual plate surface will be negatively affected by the PT lumber? I had a bunch of those rafter tie plates left over from another job, so they now have a new home. I figger if I have to, I can run the SS screws out and replace 'em later, down the line.