Originally Posted By: JKB
 Originally Posted By: Rugger
Hey guys, I understand your concerns over HOA etc. Here's the deal though, there has not been a single lot built on in over a year. The closest home is 5 lots away from the pond and that is on the other small pond shown a few posts back. With the way the real estate market is, it could be years before my parents even have a neighbor. Also, the pond is on their property so the kids won't be in neighbors yards even after houses are built. Lastly, the ponds were made with the idea of stocking them for fishing and that was one of the selling points of the property before the developer started going bankrupt. As for the slope, I was talking about the pond itself. Rather than an immediate steep drop off, the entire perimeter of the pond is a zero depth (or close to it) gradual slope. The whole idea is to get this thing stocked for my kids. We go to a local pond where they will catch 40-60 small bluegill on a summer morning, and I'd rather do it at my parents so they can spend time with Grandpa and Grandma. My 7 year old was having a blast catching BG's on his fly rod last year, and I'm excited for the upcoming spring season. One other thing, what's a GSF (I'm a newbie)

WHO actually owns the Pond?

The bank and then whoever ends up buying the development?

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 03/28/10 04:07 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.