Just an update.

I have decided to remove all bullheads caught, by the way if about 100+ so far. (no telling how many left in there) My hope is that bass can eat most all the fry, before they get big enough to reproduce, and once again I know that I will never get them all out. But In the next 3 weeks I plan on at least an hour a day fishing them out. And in the process of catching them, I have noticed I have a very nice supply of hybd perch, of all sizes. And it turns out there may be more channel cat in the pond than I think. Also on a worm I have caught two 4-5 inch fingerling bass, so I have a new crop of bass.

My thought is keep removing bullheads and possibly adding adult bluegil. IF so how many, 25-50. Maby I have enough perch, but I think it would help to diversify the food chain. Once again I would like to get the best trophy bass pond with what I have. (just a reminder there are about 20 reproducing bass in there now) Then from what I have listed can I afford more adult bass in my pond,(1-2 to 3-4A) or let nature take care of whats in there. Then if you guys think I need it then it is possible I could get a electro survey.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. Or I have been told.