I'm going to repeat my concern about social media that I once posted.

For the last 6 or 7 years I've been a member of the Leadership Team of a networking group for out of work Managers and Professionals. It has grown from about 35 people per meeting to over 350 these days. Times are tough out there and jobs are very competitive.
I recommend that the first step to take when job hunting is to eliminate everything in any type of social media. You need to control just what any company can find out about you. Personnel Departments can very easily go to the web and get a lot more information than you think. Their favorite target to use when making a final decision is usually social media. Secure and controlled? Do you really believe that? Do you want to take a risk? If there was any real security we wouldn't get viruses. Just ask some of the big banks, big companies and the Department of Defense.

I consider the PB Face Book site pretty harmless but you really never know who is looking.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP