mea culpa. a thread that has so much content about hijacking, so the hijacking begins.

you guys are awesome. Now i get to comment on this part to. I love it. the hijacking should not stop. the humor and bantering offered therein is what makes the personalities and friendliness of those involved stand out, and shows how much of a family atmosphere is really a part of this forum.

i understand the point, though, of wanting to find info easier without a green sunfish discussion every six posts. What i don't understand is that i tried to bait the GSF people like 8 times this thread, and nobody hit the lure. i must smell funny or something. anywho...

personally i think the publication of easy-access information elsewhere on the site will make the commonly sought info easy to research, while allowing the hijackers to continue hijacking to their hearts content and our mutual amusement.

I think i have covered everything at this point, right? let's see:
-SEO
-i don't shut up
-i smell funny
-SEO
-No paid forum
-SEO
-I don't shut up
-oh yeah, i'm always in front of a computer and would prefer a digital copy of the mag. my dad though, who i got the subscription for, would prefer print.

Last edited by skinnybass; 02/24/10 02:04 AM. Reason: the GSF made me do it, again.

Trying to help with 7.5 Acres in the Chain of Lakes Illinois
- -
The fish would stay out of trouble if it could just keep its fool mouth shut.
Turns out there is a lot I should be learning from the fish.