I like emag but think both should be available. This is personal preference and I am sure many will want hardcopy. I would not want the hardcopy if the old emags were reachable and searchable. I believe, as others, that at first I would not have paid, but now after benefitting from PB forum, I would. So you will have me if you charge Bob, and if you don’t, I will make donations. It will be nice to have search and picture posting facilitated.

I have not been able to read all the responses to this tread, so forgive me if it is repetitive, but the optimization of search engine words could probably be improved, and there are services that provide this. I know they cost and would hope you can get one that does the service efficiently and cost effectively with good return. I am sure there are members here who know more about that than me. Anyway if more people find PB site, then ultimately more will subscribe to the mag.

By the way why someone would not subscribe to the magazine after having experienced all there is here in the forum is not within my understanding.

Fish on all PB'ers

PondBoss magazine subscriber
Don't text while driving!