I'm as guilty as the worst of us for thread hyjacking, so I'll be sure to keep that to a minimum from now on.

Burger made the comment that this is a "pulic" forum. It is treated that way and everyone is welcome, but the fact is, this is a PRIVATELY owned forum. We all contribute freely and the owners, Bob and Mike, pay the bill.

I think posting should remain free and a "donation" tab be offered. I would personally donate generously, for many reasons and not the least of which is the abundance of timely, accurate, and free information.

In lieu of a fully free forum, perhaps a full featured trial membership for those seeking help for a short period, sat 30 days. After the 30 days, the new members can choose to pay a nominal subscription fee of from $5-$20 annually with each $5 step adding more e-services, such as a current "Feature Article" from the current mag. Another step could include up to 2 back issue e-copies of the magazine, another step could include the pod cast, another could even include personal question answering and a subscription. That would be far more than the $20 stated earlier, but you get the idea.

Bottom line is that this site is so unique because of the willingness of all involved from top to bottom. It has grown because it is the best site, has great, stuff, and it's all free. A small cost in the beginning may lead to a huge price being paid in the end.

I'll pay and participate no matter what!

My $12.10 (adjusted for inflation)