Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
You couldn't charge me enough to make me leave.

I figure I've saved between 25,000-50,000 bucks by being a member of this site. Countless mistakes not made.

This is a good, valid point. But in all honesty, the goal is to expand the readership, right? of both the forum and the magazine, and make some money off of it? Not all people interested in the pondboss community will be spending much money on their respective BOW's, so this might not be a draw for most people.

The costs, for me, would outweigh the savings. Look at people in my situation, i have a HOA to deal with that has a tight deathgrip on its purse strings. Would you want to lose me and the rest of the interested parties like me by charging up front?

Please excuse me as i go through this forum to make my case. I am very interested in seeing a profitable path for Bob, Mike & crew (vicariously the rest of you professional managers too...as it reasonably follows that the more interested parties on the forum means the more interested parties inquiring about professionals in the area to do electrofishing, seine, chemical treatments etc)

Trying to help with 7.5 Acres in the Chain of Lakes Illinois
- -
The fish would stay out of trouble if it could just keep its fool mouth shut.
Turns out there is a lot I should be learning from the fish.