Hello to all - This is Gayle at Pond Boss "Corporate Headquarters".

It's exciting - and much appreciated - to see that so many of you are interested in helping us spread the word about Pond Boss!

There are a number of ways to approach getting cost-effective, compelling marketing tools in the hands of our loyal readers to help us grow... and, as Bob mentioned, there are some ideas on the table already.

While we look at the best way to structure and implement a formal program, I don't see any reason why we can't get started with a business card that can be produced inexpensively, has impact, and drives the recipient to our website. I will get started next week on a business card sized design. In the meantime, if you are interested in having a supply of these cards, please email me at gayle@pondboss.com with your name, mailing address, phone and a quanitity that you would like to have to start.
(i.e.,100, 250, 500). This will help determine the intitial printing quantity, etc.

Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool... particularly when the one spreading the word can offer up how being a member of the Pond Boss family has benefited them in their pond management goals.

Thanks - I look forward to hearing from you.

Gayle Allston
Editorial Assistant
Pond Boss Magazine