Originally Posted By: esshup
I figure I'm so far behind that I won't catch up, besides I will be pretty busy in the next 2 days.

So, I have 2 questions for Bruce:
1) How many other houses are/could be in the future on this BOW?

2) It looks like there was a road or berm separating the East BOW from the West BOW, but that isn't there in the most recent satellite view. How deep did they dig that area when the soil/rocks were removed?

NEVER give up. Don't EVER give up! There will be questions worth way more points later on. And there will be questions that are only up until the first person answers. So there will be TONS of opportunities to catch up!

Answer to you first question: Only two more houses can ever be built on the lake. Mine will be one of them, and the other does not seem to be anywhere in the immediate future.

Answer to the second question: The owner of the final lakeside lot dammed the eastern north/south arm so that he could personally excavate it just a couple of years ago. After excavation was complete, he removed his makeshift dam and the East arm was born! I was out on that arm on the ice last Sunday, and the entire arm immediately drops off to 7 feet of water, but doesn't seem to exceed 9 feet anywhere. In my book it's perfect, because it will be very resistant to rooted vegetation growth due to steep sides, but shallow enough to never entirely stratify. It should all be productive water.

Last edited by Bruce Condello; 02/05/10 07:18 PM.

Holding a redear sunfish is like running with scissors.