Otto came out to my site to evaluate the leaking ponds (its near Athens, Texas) and conclusions were: pond one good soil--- leaking from either a bad core job or where I cut the damn face with a loader trying to make a sharper drop off(yeah I know dumb) the well holds level in summer so he said forget repair and pump water. Pond two: bad soil too much sand in clay forget location. (This is about 8 grand after the fact). I'm ok with pumping the pond one but would like to save pond two, soil is almost ok and I have the well piped to the location. Just trying to see if any of the new "stuff" might work here.By the way tell Otto the low water crossing I engineered is working and I am flooding at least 18 acres for moist soil management for waterfowl. I installed the dumpster blinds etc. It seems there is much hoopala about nothing in pond repair world. Is this correct?(see thousand posts) By saying soil is almost Ok it holds about 5 foot of water in the middle bottom year round and there is a rock hard clay up the banks with some blue veins in it -- but alas there is much sand in the mix; Otto said so. Can it be sealed? etc. etc. etc.