And it's a tax deductible.

oops, I forgot the disclaimer...

The information provided above is for informational and entertainment purposes only and should not be considered as, nor relied upon as tax advice. Check with your tax preparer or next door neighbor to see if you meet the criteria for any deduction discussed above. Don't you just love the creative names used for tax acts. "The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009." The "Worker, Homeownership and Business Assistance Act of 2009." Heck if the government was forced to name tax acts what they really were the names would be more like "The Yep, We're Putting It To You Again Act of 2009" or the "Lets See Just How Complicated We Can Make Your Tax Return Act of 2007." The opinions expressed by JHAP are not necessarily those of Pond Boss's management, moderators, advertisers, members at large, members at small, or even medium sized members. Always follow tax advice that you read in Highlights Magazine, they almost never get it wrong and the puzzles are fun to boot.

Last edited by jeffhasapond; 01/19/10 10:57 AM. Reason: why do I need a reason to edit? What if I just felt like editing? Why is it necessary to explain myself? Does anyone read these reasons anyway? Who really cares what my reason is. I edited my post, deal with it.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)