Originally Posted By: JKB

For all of you lawyers out there, I have not got one thing in my heart against lawyers. We sometimes need your help, make sure you do your best.

J - as one of those lawyers, I totally appreciate your sentiment. Sometimes it's hard to have as much of an emotional interest in our clients' cases when we have a large number of things pending at any one time. But, one thing I learned from parents who taught me the meaning of respect is that no matter how busy I might be, I treat every one of my clients' matters with the same level of importance that they assign to it. It's normally the biggest thing in their lives at the time we represent them, and I make sure that those in my firm know to treat it with the same respect and importance that our clients do. It's a great lesson and one that I certainly appreciate you commenting on here. Sorry to hear about what sounds like a very difficult situation you've just wrapped up.

And so as to no totally hijack the thread, Kurt, as the others have said, I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you're dealing with and agree with JHAP that you should at least consult with a reputable real estate attorney and get fully advised as to the options available to you as you decide how to move forward. Best of luck.

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB