Updating left and right I hope you dont mind

Last night we were overwhelmed by 2 of mine and Uncle Jimmy's High School Friends; Patti Kelly-Erickson & Cindy Stadler-Mincher and their family & friends! Thank you (isn't enough to say)for the yummy dinner and awesome - wonderful gifts! Thank You - Thank You - Thank You! MATT was overwhelmed - and happy to meet you both and your thoughtful husbands!) ! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today Matt had to have an EEG to determine if he is and/or was having seizures... to prepare him for the test he had to stay up until midnight and wake up at 4 am this morning and stay awake until his test at 2:00 pm. We should know the results in about 2 or 3 days. (crazy isn't it? how some test results take longer than others?)

Tomorrow the UMKC Kangaroos are playing in Tulsa! Go ROO'S! Matt and the rest of his family will be 'roo'ting for a VICTORY!

The drawing for the Wii LOVE Matt Raffle is next week! Thank you to each of you who have purchased tickets.

Saturday is the Holiday Family Fun Event. Come and get your picture taken with SANTA. Our family will be there.

A week from today is Matt's 15th birthday. Please light a candle for him - for a blessed year. You know how i have a thing for 'numbers'! Matt's birthday is 12-09-09. Will you light a candle at 12:09 pm?

During this season of Thanksgiving we are so thankful, blessed and loved! God has blessed us with wonderful family & friends!!!

Peace ~ Light & Love, Shari for the Hernan's

A little snow, Please!