Thanks all. George, you are absolutely right. Although this is like a tremendous kick in the butt, Lynda and I usually do look at these things with optimism. We've done a lot of crazy things together in the last 34 years, and we're still enjoying it.

We feel extremely fortunate to have so many good friends, here at Pond Boss, and in the local community. The community went to work within minutes of us announcing this after church two weeks ago. We feel we'll end up with a great new home. Besides the people, one of the wonderful things about this area is the abundance of springs and artesian wells. The land is mostly clay, so it doesn't perc very well. What more could a pond meister ask for?

Fighting this has never been an option in our minds. Through all of our convoluted friendships, it looks like things are already coming together legally, financially, etc. Even as Theo mentioned, we need to look at the timber. We've got lots of very high quality 90 year-old oak and hickory on the property.

We just know we've got a lot ahead of us. We'll keep you all informed of progress.

Ken and Lynda

P.S. D.I.E.D -- On my recent trip to Sacramento they had us captive on the Delta King in Old Sacramento. We had meetings from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. It appears that I'm going to be transferred, for reporting purposes, to a new boss in Sacramento as of January 1. So, I'll probably be making lots of trips. I already know I'll be there January 13 through the 15th.

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!