In a pond that small, it can be very difficult to manage a BG/LMB fishery. If you are willing to feed, although I am usually not a big fan of HBG in a smaller pond such as this one I would recommend HBG. This is particularly true if you are willing to feed them. A pond with HBG and HSB and a feeding program would be about as easy to manage as they come and would be a great child's fishery. You can even stock some CC if you are looking for an additional fish. HSB are far better fighters than LMB, how they taste is all up to the taste buds. I think they taste good, others don't. HBG and HSB will both eat the same pellets. In a smaller pond such as yours, a HBG/HSB fishery would be my recommendation with some CC thrown in if interested. Obviously, you'll have to stock the HBG and HSB every year or every other years as reproduction will be little to non existent. IMO that is what makes it a great small pond combo. You can control the numbers...

As far as numbers to stock, that all depends on how many fish you wish to harvest for the table.