I was a member of the San Clemente Gun Club for a number of years.

Actually, it wasn't that bad, considering there were 5 meals/day (3 main meals and 2 "snacks"), and all the fresh fruit, milk, soda and juice that you wanted to eat. No extra charges for baitfish, etc., etc. The only thing that was extra was if you wanted to drink beer on the boat. You could bring your own hard liquor if you wanted. IIRC, I think it figured out to somewhere between $100 and $150/day, depending on the length of the trip - longer trips were less $. They didn't clean your fish, but anything up to about 100# was completely frozen in less than an hour after hitting the hold, larger fish took longer. No special fishing times, you could fish 24/7 as long as they weren't at speed going to another spot to fish. It wasn't on the Excel (it was on The Spirit of Adventure) but I caught Wahoo fishing at night while fishing for Blackfin Skipjack. If you are ever on a boat fishing at night WAAYY out in the ocean, there are some pretty strange things that come by in the middle of the hight!

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).