At this point all I can say is WOW! Once the clouds in my brain clear somewhat I should be able to post some stories. I wish now I had kept notes of all the funny events that occurred, I'm sure I'll remember a few. I took quite a few photos, I just copied them to my computer, I need to resize them and then I'll post them.

We renewed existing friendships and made new friends, it truly is the people that make the conference. I am sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to many folks in person and I also regret that we did not stage a forum members photo (what were we thinking?). Still I have many great photos and I'll get to work on them and post them.

We missed those would could not attend. This event is a must do affair, we feel very fortunate to have been able to attend. This is a highlight in what has been a difficult year for Ricki and I. We arrived home with high spirits, rejuvenated, and with a renewed faith in all that is good in life. Thank you to all that spent time with Ricki and I, it was our utmost pleasure to spend time with you.

Ok enough seriousness, time to sort and resize photos, more to follow.....

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)