I have a question and would like to have your opinions. The bridge out to the dock was completed last week and the bill came due. I had assumed that the construction company was going to pay for the bridge since it was the only way for anyone to get to the dock. If you look at the first picture you can see where the fenced off area was where they were supposed to stop digging. Well it looked bad to stop there and they needed more dirt. A lot more dirt was needed than what was in the fenced in area. So the dad of the guy in charge of the project built the bridge. I never asked to be paid for the dirt and I asked the foreman how much money they would have had to pay if I hadn't given them the dirt and he said 500,000. I don't know where he came up with that but it seems to me they should at least pay for the bridge. They also buried a bunch of concrete with rebar in it on my property without my permission. I have since hit pieces of rebar with the mower two or three times. Overall I am happy with the project but some of the things they did were not so good. I would reccomend getting everything in writing before starting. Should I be asking him to pay his dad or should I Pay his dad. I don't even know what the bill is!