Aldo,

I'm confused as to why you are even here on Pond Boss. You have not made one comment about ponds. Your 3 posts have been anti hunting posts on a forum dedicated toward ponds.

Most folks here know me, I'm an easy going guy, but I must tell you that you are trying my patience. Thankfully for you I do not have the power of a moderator or you would be blocked.

But let me educate you a little. If you subscribe to Pond Boss magazine you are aware of the fact that much of each issue is dedicated to providing habitat for wildlife. In fact, each and every issue contains an article written by Dan VanSchaik - a nationally known wildlife biologist. These articles are specifically designed to educate pond owners on various topics related to the heath and care of wildlife in general and he rarely even mentions ponds or fish in his articles.

As pond bosses we are well aware of the benefits and beauty of all of nature's creatures. In fact we have created habitat for wild creatures to obtain water, shelter and food. I'm not discussing fish here, I'm talking about various types of birds, deer, squirrel, bear, bobcat, mountain lion, reptiles, many aquatic and terrestrial types of amphibians - and these are just creatures that benefit by the pond on my property. Imagine how this is magnified by all of the forum participant's ponds across the United States, in Canada and yes even in Thailand.

Your attitude seems to be condescending and is to the wrong crowd. Yes some people on this forum hunt. Educate yourself on wild life management practices and you will find that in order to ensure a healthy wild population some culling must occur.

Please refrain from posting your dogma. You are on the wrong forum.

Moderators feel free to remove this post if you deem it inappropriate.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)