Bill glad to see your on here and sorry to be quick. You now my stance we have discussed it. When Deb was on here I agreed to try them out again. I sold them and supposed too get 10% finder fee. The fish did horrible and smaller than they were supposed to be. Nate is 100% correct he has business b/c people believe him. I was going to use my finder fee money b/c in a crunch and decided to get catfish from them. They said Deb was not supposed to authorize that so I lost my "money" $700 worth.

This does not disturb me as much as a client spending 1,000 on his water quality products to still have an unproductive environment. He continues to give fish folks a bad name. i do not talk bad about folks but except this guy. I hope his health improves and thank him for opening minds to somethingn other than state same old plan for everyone but do not run my business the way he does. He has indeed screwed many people personally know about 40 clients. He is good at reading people probably knew you were educated and woudl not pay in to his BS so he did not try to oversell you. I have seen 15,000 GGsold to ).5 acre pond before. He continues to move to new ground to repeat the story that is how he is still in business Bill.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com