Originally Posted By: CJBS2003
I think of it like this... How many fatheads equals one Aquamax largemouth pellet? 5 FHM, 10 FHM? I honestly don't know... Let's just say 5... So each time a bass eats the pellet, it's like them eating 5 FHM. How many pellets are in a bag of Aquamax? 200, 500? Again I honestly don't know. Maybe someone who feeds Aquamax largemouth has a rough idea. How much do you pay for the Aquamax largemouth? $25 a bag? Say there are 300 pellets per bag, at 5 FHM per pellet that's the equivalent of 1500 FHM... Can you buy 1500 FHM for $25? Compare GSH, goldfish, etc... Kind of how I look at it. Anyone care to tear my line of think apart? I don't feed bass pellets, so perhaps my lack of experience in that area gives me inaccurate ideas?

Excellent point CB. Actually I would wager there are more than 500 pellets in a bag depending of course on the size of the pellets. Ever spill a bag? When you do that there are a lot of &%$#@! pellets to pick up!

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.