Originally Posted By: Greg Grimes
Glad you made it. get to doing some Wr work on those bass. My favorite statement "Fortunately they were both only 20 foot high pines and Ricki was able to drag them out of the way so I could drive onto the ranch." Jeff you got a good one in Ricki. I hope you guys enjoy your time there after the family passing, nice place to think about the fond memories I'm sure.

Any fish we catch we will calculate RW. As I mentioned earlier Ricki saw a large bass cruising the shoreline. We haven't sighted (seen, saw, viewified?) hardly any sunfish - I think they are hiding in the weeds. YOY LMB are everwhere, juveniles are patrolling the shoreline in packs.

And yes with Ricki I have a keeper, very primitive living conditions and not one complaint from her.

I see my dad in many things we do on the ranch. Last year it made me kinda sad, this year as I see something that we have accomplished that I know dad would have liked, well it makes me smile. We are going to place a bench next to his favorite fishing spot as a memorial to him. I believe I'll enjoy many a reflective moment sitting on the bench.

Ricki is still having a tough time with her father's passing - it's so recent and raw for her. My main regret is that we were never able to get him here at the ranch. He would have loved it since he was an avid outdoors man. But you can't live your life stressing over things that you cannot change.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)