Well gang, got off the road long enough to head in to Medifast today and check progress.
Down 48 pounds since April 1! four-eight...forty eight! Get ready to break out the checkbook!
You should see ewest, too. Was with him last week. That boy has shed 20-30 pounds himself! He looks great.

Eric, wrestling with a 3+ pound smallmouth in Canada last week. He and I both need to buy new clothes. We decided to wait until we are down to our maintenance weights. For now, at least one of us will look like Omar the Tentmaker made his clothes.

Well, here I am, tonight! With a July 15 deadline, I've got time to lose another 20, 25 pounds. Let's see, if another 20 comes off, that would put me at 248. Hmmm...maybe shoot for 235? Probably won't make it by July 15, but that's just the deadline for you guys to put another fisheries student through SDSU.

Seriously, I appreciate all the support and friendly emails and phone calls. Plus, it's really cool to hear about all the different people accepting the un-challenge and losing weight themselves.

Let's do it!

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...