OK, to all my enjuneer and DIY friends out there, it’s payback time for all the exceptional ideas and conceptual contributions I have made over the years, and design a “sand point” water well system for son Stan.

What is the maximum depth possible with smallest submersible pump 120v for sand point water well?
This well will be located on beachfront property in Mexico that natives reach fresh water (non-potable) with had dug wells within 8-10 ft from surface, before reaching saltwater.

I want to test to see if deeper fresh water exists to feed existing pump, pressure tank, holding tank presently installed in beach house.
All drinking water used is bottled, but past water usage from local shallow wells has caused no problems and leaves no salty taste from shower water or brushing teeth.

Hurricane last fall wiped out temporary power lines and presently running on generator.
Municipal water and power will not be available for several months.

No water well records exist or permits required.

Stan is sending specs for existing system used to provide water pressure to upper level house, so should have them shortly …
Thanks much….

N.E. Texas 2 acre and 1/4 acre ponds
Original george #173 (22 June 2002)