I will try to get some pictures of the unit and plumbing and post them, but for some reason I didn't take any of the loop installation. I am heating and cooling a 3400 sq ft house with 3.5 ton unit. I do not have a separate meter for the geo. Now, before you say whoa, that is way too small, my house is built with ICF's(insulated concrete forms). The basement has 2.5 inches of foam inside and out with 8 inches of concrete, the first floor has 2.5 inches of foam inside and out with 6 inches of concrete and the two bedrooms on second floor are basically in attic space with insulation packed everywhere. My average monthly bill ranges from $80-110 with the high of $160. Now while I will agree with one of the posters that the extra cost of geothermal outweighs the cost savings in electricity, the installed cost of this unit make a big difference in that savings. The major cost difference in geothermal of course is the loop installation. I have been told that loops are good for approx. 50 years. Therefore, if I have to replace my entire unit inside the house, my loops will still be there for that unit. Installing loops in a pond are by far the most inexpensive method as opposed to the underground loops. One thing to consider is the distance from the unit in the house to the pond. This company offers different length loops but there is a limit to the distance. One option that is available is to have the loops converge in another outside location and plumb two lines, supply and return, from the manifold to the house.