What region of the country is it located?

Denton, NE - 8 miles West from my home in Lincoln, NE

How old is it?

4 ponds build June 2008

How much did the project cost? Or did you buy the pond with the property?

Bought 44 acres of rolling, native prairie and wooded draws. Timber was cleared and 15,000 cubic yards of earth moved to create ponds. Land $6,500/acre, ponds all in $35k
How many acres is it?(what led to it being this size)

Main pond - 4 acres, 3 specialty ponds .2, .25, .35 acres. This was as much earth as I could afford to move!

What's the maximum and average depth?(why these depths)

Main pond - 18' - average 5' with 2:1 slopes.
.2 acre Crappie pond - 12' - average 4' with 2:1
.25 acre RES/BG pond - 9' - average depth 6' with 2:1
.35 acre SMB repro pond - 9' - average depth 6' with 2:1

Is it near your house or is it a weekend get away?

12 minutes from my front door

Do you have a dock, boat ramp, any other features?

I have a 50 GPM well to irrigate all ponds separately, and an AgriDrain on my two repro ponds to independently adjust water levels as necessary. I am planning on a dock later this Summer and building a beach/retaining wall/deck area overlooking 4 acre pond. I have just completed running power 2500 ft to my property from the blacktop, and have 220 power running to my main pond so I can install green monster lights.

Aeration, if so what system?

Will be installing new 1/2 HP Vertex Air 7 system this Fall or next Spring.

Do you feed, if so what brand food, how much and how?

Hand feed double secret probation pellets.

Aquatic vegetation, species present, % of your pond covered, submergent/emergent/trees?

Very little FA [1% coverage], some species of sedge is now growing in ponds [pretty excited!] and very few cattails I am keeping very sparce with pulling.

I pulled all timber from ponds but have build many rockpiles, points, and boulder fields and will be creating PVC stump fields and adding some other PVC structure soon.

What game fish species are present? Biggest of each caught, average size of each species?

[b]Main pond current: CSBG, RES, HSB, YP, GS, PK Shrimp, FHM - will be adding SMB this Fall or next Spring and eventually Female LMB and possibly SE or WE for bonus fish.
Crappie pond: GSH, PK Shrimp, FHM - will be adding Triploid Black Crappie very soon
Other ponds dry

I have fished for 10 minutes in my pond...too busy getting their habitat created![/b]

Do you have any forage fish species in your pond, if so are they naturally reproducing or do you stock them annually?

700 PK Shrimp, 25 lbs FHM, 500 GSH stocked

How many hours a week on average do you spend fishing/relaxing at/maintaining your pond?

15-20

Anything you wish you did different?

Male only BG

Anything else you'd like to add about your pond(s)?

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]