Rainman:

I think the fish that I picked up from you a while back will do just fine. I haven't been able to get them to grow much, probably because I can't keep the water higher than 72*. I'll try throwing in the 2 other heaters that I have and see how that works. 650 watts just isn't cutting it when the temps at night keep dropping down into the low 40's or even the mid 30's. The hot water works for a day, but I seem to lose one or two fish when I do that.

I can't use the fish at a distance because the gsmith said the toy probably won't be finished 'till labor Day or thereabouts. The hold-up is the receiver, Nesika is running WAAYY behind schedule and mine's 5th in line.... He does have everything else, so once the receiver arrives he can get moving pretty quickly. I could switch to a BAT receiver, but the Nesika is a bit smoother and it'll have a 20 MOA picaninny rail built into the receiver. The scope is a Nightforce 5.5-22x50 NPR1 reticle, Manners Hunter Ultralight stock modified to accept the tactical adjustable cheekpiece, Lilja 28" 1:8 3-groove barrel, his Allen Precision Shooting Painkiller medium muzzlebrake, Angle Cosign Indicator, Scope Level, Harris 9"-13" HBLM-S bipod (w/swivel lock), Jewell Trigger (adj. down to 2 oz) and the receiver will be cut to fit a detachable box magazine as well.

I just hope that it'll get done so I can get some trigger time and verify the drop charts (providing I get the tags pulled!)

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).