Originally Posted By: Scott A Rakers
Daunting was my attempts to read the threads you guys provided. Wow, there is alot of stuff there. I followed some of it but not all. It seemed all over the board. I certainly had no idea it would come to this when I posed the initial question to Nate. I didn't intend to open a can of worms. However, I am pleased as you all have opened my eyes and shared alot of good information.

\:D \:D \:D

Just keep in mind that everyone here wants you to succeed. You have a very mixed group of people on this forum from goofs like me to professionals like Bill Cody (one of the most respected and knowledgeable people in pondom). That's what makes this site so cool. We have access the best of the best in pond related stuff. Ewest posted those links just to give you back ground about Georgia Giants not to discourage you from asking questions.

So ask any and all questions and keep participating, that's what keeps the forum going.

Last edited by jeffhasapond; 05/08/09 07:10 PM.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)